How to Apply
Rolling admission is allowed before every semester and sometimes a student can be admitted in the middle of semester. Students considering rolling admission are encouraged to apply one semester before their preferred commencement date.
- Admission limit of 10 students per grade
- Decision date: Rolling Admission
- All decisions will be announced after the English Interview
- Step 1: Fill Out and Submit Application Form
Prospective students and their parents should fill out and submit an application form. We ensure that all information received will be used for admissions purposes and will not be released to any third parties.
- Step 2: Interview
Students who pass our application review process will be invited for an interview. Potential students will be notified individually by the admissions office regarding the interview. Interview will be held by our counselor and admission director.
- Step 3: Admission Decision
Students who go through the interview will be notified individually. Accepted student will receive further instructions on the remaining admission process and school policies.
- Step 4: Placement Test
Students who pass the interview need to take placement test. Placement test consists of Math and English. The test result will be only used for student’s class allocation. The test result will not affect admission decision at all.
* We ensure that all information received will be solely used for admissions purposes and will not be released to any third parties.
- Official Transcript
- Application Form
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Copies of student and parent passports
- Standardized test scores(Optional)
- Recommendation Letter(Optional)